Meeting Date and Time: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:00pm
Meeting Location: Town Hall
Present: Shawn Huycke, Ken Smith, Steve Schoenly, Jerry Barton, Sudhindra Chillarige, Ram Kuppuswami, John Maier, Cameron Smith, Anna Himes, Rebecca Woods, Neil Woods, Chris Jackson Coates
Also attending: Jeff Smith (Staff), Andrew Pincus, Theresa Rupp, Terri Lange, Ted Lange
1) Call to Order - 7pm. – 7:00 start
2) Electronic or other recording – no
3) Crime Report – thefts on Riding Center Drive
4) Approval of October minutes - 1.Jerry Barton 2. Anna Himes
5) Committee Membership – Shawn – 13 members, Chris Jackson Coates nomination for committee member at April BOD Meeting
6) Patroller Issues – Steve
a) 6 patrols by 3 teams, 1 training w/ 2 new patrollers. New patrollers already did first patrol
7) NNO 2012 – August 7th
a) Bach to Rock Participation – all voted yes to have them participate, need to see what they want to perform and for how long.
b) Invitation to Sheriff – send out early – Shawn to send out invite on letterhead
c) Ask board to send out letters for NNO
Meeting adjourned: 7:30 pm – motion entered by Cameron Smith and seconded by Anna Himes.
Next Neighborhood Watch Committee Meeting: Monday, April 2, 2012, 7pm at the Town Hall, 43055 Center Street.